Your Guide to Citizenship
Most of the people we have met who have issues with their visas, are people who are seeking either permanent residency or eventual US citizenship. We have worked with workers at local meat packing plants as well as students and faculty at local colleges. Christopher Foster spent time as a volunteer working with foreign students seeking asylum or adjustment of their student status, and he is very familiar with those issues.
At Foster Law Office, our Iowa City immigration attorneys will work toward accomplishing your goals, whatever they may be.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Cedar Rapids Green Card Attorney and Immigration Lawyer
A green card grants an immigrant permanent residency in the US and is a part of several different paths to citizenship. At our law firm we help immigrants work toward citizenship. There are several paths to permanent residency or citizenship:
- Employment or work related
- Asylum based
- Family visas
Please contact us for help with your green card or with any of the following types of visas:
- Temporary work visas, including EB, H1-B, H2-B, I and L
- Visitor to the US visa — B travel visa
- US student visas — F, M and J
- US marriage and fiancée visas (K1 for fiancée, K2 for children of fiancée, K3 and K4 for spouse of US citizen and children)
- J-1 exchange visa (for au-pair or nannies, postgraduate students or medical residents, other scholars or teachers)
There are other less common types of visas. Please contact our law firm with your questions and we will either help you directly or provide a referral.
Your Resource in State or Federal Court
For experienced and competent legal advice, please call our law office at 319-383-0405 or toll-free at 866-781-3971, or send our attorneys an e-mail.